Spanski ogranak SCI iz Madrida trazi zainteresovane osobe izmedju 20 i 29 godina mladosti, koji bi zelele da postanu njihovi EVS volonteri na projektu "Volunteers promoting Volunteering" Ref. 2007-ES-151. Projekat bi poceo u februaru 2009, a trajao bi 10 meseci. Rok za prijavu je 24. septembar
The volunteer would become part of SCI office team in Madrid.
She/he will collaborate closely with us and will be involved in all our activities.
To take part in the following tasks is foreseen:
- Communication with volunteers.
- Assistance during placement procedures.
- Developing contacts with future project-partners and follow-up of workcamps.
- Coordination of one summer workcamp.
- Preparations of trainings, seasonal meetings and seminars.
- Support of local working groups. Currently these are involved specifically with North-south issues, environmental and social volunteering.
- Previous SCI and workcamp experience (volunteering experience in other NGOs will also be valued)
- Fluency in Spanish and English (oral and written).
- Able to work in a team, as well as, independently.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
Standard EVS condition regarding
- Accommodation: one room in a common share flat
- Allowance for food: 150 euros
- Pocket money: 105 euros as stipulated for
- Transport: Monthly ticket to travel in the city of
Possibility to develop an own personal micro-project related to our working groups.