The “Local Trainer Workshop” is aimed towards existing local trainers intending to gain more qualified skills in finance and marketing, or for qualified individuals aspiring to enter the local trainer market in these fields. TITLE: Local Trainer Workshop in Marketing & Finance – Certificate Training Program
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Solid finance and/or marketing skills, fluency in English and EXCEL, aspiration to be hired as a local trainer under the TAM Programmes future enterprise training workshops.
DATE OF COURSE: September 17-21 (5 days)
The Local Trainer Workshop will target 15-20 Serbian Trainers. It will be based on Action Learning principles, which will consist of active training delivery sessions practising a variety of training methods and approaches.
The programme will consist of 4 modules and a training skills practice, with the following activities:
• Module One
• Introduction to the programme and the team and objectives
• Role and functions of the trainer
• Principles of learning: the learner centred approach
• Module Two
• Training Needs Analysis as a basis for training design
• Design of Training (based on identified needs)
• Training delivery methods
• Module Three
• Evaluation of Training
• Transfer of learning to workplace and impact on the job
• Module Four
• Training Delivery Skills
• Selecting appropriate methods and learning/teaching aids
• Gaining active participation
• Training Skills Practice
• Each participant will prepare and present a training session, which will be followed by a review and feedback session. The subjects for the practice will be drawn from the Finance and Marketing Training Programme for Enterprises.
Successful participants of the “Local Trainer Workshop” will have the opportunity to be hired as local trainers to implement the broader “Finance & Marketing Workshop” for SME managers. This workshop for over 100 SME's and managers will be held in 2 parts at 2 days each implemented in Belgrade and regional locations in Serbia . The first workshop will take place over the last 2 weeks in October, and the second workshop will be implemented during the last 2 weeks in November. The core training themes are:
– Analysis of historic sales data and establishment of trends by customer and product
– Assessment of industry specific growth rates, market trends and comparison to their own company position
– Calculations to assess profitability by customer type and product
– Understanding of cost and profit centres, link to organisation chart and cost control
– Creation of a logical base for sales forecasting and budgeting
– Review of tools to organise and motivate sales force to achieve growth targets
• Development of monthly reports for management, comparing actual results with budgets and targets
Additionally, in 2008 the TAM Programme will hire successful trainees to participate as local trainers in other enterprise training programmes with themes that build from the Finance & Marketing Workshops.
All applicants must be qualified local trainers, or have the commitment to enter the local trainer market. All applicants must have commercial experience and a good background in finance and/or marketing and be experienced in EXCEL. Fluency in English is mandatory. Trainers should be willing and available to be hired as a local trainer under the TAM Programmes future enterprise training workshops.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Those who are interested to participate in this training course should apply to:
IHR, Knez Mihailova 1, 11000 Beograd
Please submit a cover letter and CV (in English).
Last date for applications is the 24.08.2007.
Only successful applicants will be notified.