It is held for learning foreign journalists the basics and actual problems of journalism, getting new skills in creating media projects. One of the priorities of this school is to introduce the foreign participants the Ukrainian culture, the diversity of the regions of Ukraine, as well as all the processes connected with preparation for Euro 2012.
P.S. The classes will be held in English.
That you should be involved because:
• this is a wonderful chance to see Ukraine as it really is
• you’ll have a great opportunity to know more about unique Ukrainian culture
• you’ll get interesting and useful knowledge in the field of journalism
• meet new friends from other countries
• see the process of preparation for Euro-2012
• spend your time educating & relaxing
When & Where?
Date: 15 – 21 August 2011
Location: beautiful and unique city of Lviv (Ukraine)
1) pay the participation fee 50 € *
2) be of 18-25 age old
3) interesting journalism
4) fill in the application form
5) be with a good mood!!!))))
P.S. Notebook and camera will help you at this school, so you should have them
* travel expenses are on you.