The objective of the programme is to provide internships for qualified candidates in German enterprises for a period of 3 to 6 months in Germany. The internships will be provided by some of the most renowned German companies in various fields: • Agriculture
• Automobile industry/ Vehicle manufacturing
• Energy production and supply
• Electronic industry
• Financial services
• Consulting/ Auditing
• Industrial services
• Engineering (Machine building, Civil engineering, Process engineering)
• Transport-related engineering
• Environmental technology/ Bioenergy systems
• Chemical industry
• Aircraft industry
• Media/ Journalism
• Steel and metal processing
• IT/ Telecommunications
The programme is supported by the German Federal Government. The internships in Germany will begin in May-June 2009.
Criteria for the applicants:
• Educational profile: Studies focusing on business/ economics and/ or engineering and/ or journalism
• Age: Applicants should not be over 30 years old.
• Level of education: Students in higher semesters and graduates with some professional experience.
• Languages: Very good knowledge of German and/ or very good knowledge of English
Detailed information and the application form can be found on our website:
Please apply by November 2nd, 2008. For more information contact Mr. Sascha Markovic: email@example.com.