III REGIONAL SEE Youth Summit in HIV/AIDS prevention
“together we can bring change“
ORGANIZATOR: Youth of JAZAS-a Novi Sad
LOCATION: Novi Sad, Vojvodina, SRBIJA
DATE: 8. – 12. July year 2007.
– exchange of experience in HIV/AIDS prevention
The summit will gather guest from 10 SEE countries and they will present and exchange their programs and experience over the 4 days. This summit will also do a review of the programs developed from the first two years and will provide base for new cooperation. During the four days in the workshops the process will go deeper than pure exchange and the participants are going to create some programs and try to improve the ones we have
– regional networking of organizations dealing with HIV/AIDS prevention
Improving cooperation in the region.
– review of the regional program development in the past two years
One workshop will have a task to review the process happening in the region considering program development and standard
– Discussing on the structures of organizations
The aim is to present structures of the organization and their way of functioning, principals and mission as well as the way of financing their programs
– To learn about PLWHA rights
One of the working groups will discus about PLWHA rights and laws existing and their position in the society possibilities to make their position stronger trough state and NGO cooperation and laws
To create possibilities for future joined programs in the region
– promotion of multiethnic respect and cooperation
Cooperation between organizations in the region on the common problem will promote multiethnic respect.
Summit will be realized by three day agenda plus two days for arrival and departure. Program is going to be divided in two parts workshops and plenary session. Workshops will take place in the morning and mid day. There will be 3 different workshops with 3 different topics and the participant will choose the group trough application process.
• Retrospective of the new programs in the region since 2005
• Structure of the organizations working on AIDS prevention and financing/ regional retrospective
• Rights of PLWHA/ regional retrospective
Plenary sessions will take place in the afternoon and in the plenary we will present the conclusions of the group and create the resolution.
Program will start at 10 a.m. and finish at 17 p.m.
Until 19:00 arrival and rooming
21.00 opening of the summit and cocktail
21:30 social program
10:00-12:00 workshops/ending plenary
13:30- 19:30 free time
21:30 social program
Until 19:00 departure
Participants of this summit can be organizations which have in their program AIDS prevention. Countries eligible to participate are Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia including Kosovo, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Moldavia, Russia, Ukraine. Number of participants is 30. Beside 30 participants we have also 10 people representing organizations from Novi Sad, 3 facilitators and volunteers.
Applications process will be done by filing in application form that can be sent by e-mail or post or online.
– Organizations which have volunteers between 16-30 years old
– Organizations which are active in the last 5 years
– Organizations which are registered
– Organizations from countries eligible to participate
– Between 16-30 years old,
– Active member of the organization
– Participated in programs considering AIDS prevention
Participants have to fill in participant application form
DEADLINE: 18. June year 2007
Application should be sent on the e-mail address email@example.com
Application that arrive latter than the deadline will not be considered
The results of the application will be announced no latter than 1st of July
Youth of JAZAS-a Novi Sad will cover the all the cost of organization: food, lodging, educative materials, office materials. Travel cost will not be covered or reimbursed.