Seminar on Youth Policy in South East Europe, 11 – 14 June 2007, Croatia
SALTO-YOUTH SEE RC and Partnership between the Council of Europe and the European Commission are preparing a seminar on Youth Policy in South East Europe for key stakeholders in the youth field and youth policy in the SEE region.
Aims and objectives:
– to gather key stakeholders in the youth field and youth policy from the SEE region and some CoE and EU experts and to exchange information and views on the status and developments of youth policy in the region, in activities of the Council of Europe youth sector and the initiatives of the European Commission
– to discuss the potential fields of future cooperation, that would be of most added value to all sides.
Expected outcomes of the seminar:
– information on the situation in the youth field in the countries of South East Europe
– list of activities that would be of most added value
– report as a tool for concrete further recommendations
SALTO SEE RC will support practitioners from South East Europe to participate at this seminar. Practitioners that will be invited are considered to be actively involved in youth policy in their countries as well as internationally. Their active participation throughout the whole seminar and contribution to the content and conclusions of the seminar are expected.
The outcomes of the seminar will be published on our website www.salto-youth.net/see.