European Citizenship has become a key priority of the "Youth in Action Programme" (2007-2013) and active democratic citizenship is increasingly at the core of youth work and youth training.From September 2008 to May 2009, a new series of five Training Courses on European Citizenship will constitute a great opportunity for youth workers and youth leaders across Europe to explore this topic and its concrete significance in youth work.
– Training Course 1: EC-IS in Iceland (29 September – 5 October, 2008)
– Training Course 2: EC-SP in Spain (26 January – 1 February, 2009)
– Training Course 3: EC-BE/FL in Belgium-Flanders (9-15 March, 2009)
– Training Course 4: EC-RO in Romania (30 March – 5 April, 2009)
– Training Course 5: EC-UK in the United Kingdom (4-10 May, 2009)
Participation in these Training Courses will be free of charge for the selected participants (travel, visa and accommodation costs will be covered by the Partnership and/or the National Agencies, according to your country of origin).
There are different deadlines and different application forms for applicants from Youth in Action Programme countries (earliest deadline: 15 August 2008) and applicants from South East Europe, Eastern Europe and Caucasus (common deadline for the 5 training courses: 30 June 2008). Please read the attached documents carefully for more details.
More information is also available on: