The Center for Career Development and Student Counseling of the University of Belgrade invites you to apply for job vacancy in American Chamber of Commerce Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
– University degree preferred but not required;
– Solid written and oral English language skills are required;
– Full computer literacy, especially MS Office;
– Excellent organizational skills and sound interpersonal skills.
Status: The temporary position is located within AmCham Executive Office team, directly reporting to the Executive Director.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT is responsible for efficient functioning of the administrative affairs (ADMINISTRATION); and assists the execution of the official events (EVENTS MANAGEMENT/NETWORKING);
1. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT is responsible for ADMINISTRATION of AmCham Office. This function includes all secretarial activities in support of the main functions with the AmCham office such as:
– Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, forwards calls, and takes messages, welcomes guests and arranges a meeting room;
– Schedules appointments for Executive Director and coordinates all details for meetings. Where appropriate, provides background information before meetings;
– Receives and sorts incoming correspondence for the AmCham Office. Assists with outgoing official correspondence;
– Assists AmCham Office in preparations for Board of Governors meetings, as well as with meetings with member companies. Prepares copies of the material required for the meetings;
– Maintains and updates the document filing system according to AmCham Policy Manual;
– Maintains and updates AmCham databases of Members and Guests information;
– Assist in organizing business travel for AmCham employees, including making reservations and payments for travel and accommodation, obtaining invitations and cash advances;
– Updates on a monthly basis the official book of legal documents and contracts;
– Assist in purchasing and maintaining office equipment and office supplies.
2. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT helps in fulfilling all tasks related to EVENTS MANAGMENT:
– Sends invitations to all members and guests;
– Tracks responses in the central file;
– Creates nametags for all attendees;
– Arranges for a photographer to be present
If you are interested and meet above listed requirements please send your resume and cover letter to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org candidates for their interest, however only short-listed
Application deadline: 11.05.2011.