Training Course "Youthpass – Recognition of Non-formal Learning in Youth in Action", 16-21 July 2007, UK
Deadline: 18 May 2007
The Training Course is organised by United Kingdom National Agency of Youth in Action and SALTO Training and Co-operation RC.
The recognition of non-formal learning has become more and more important in the years 2005-2007 all over Europe. Youthpass was planned and started in April 2005 as the strategy on validation and recognition of non-formal learning within the context of the YOUTH and Youth in Action Programmes.
Aims and objectives:
– To prepare people and organisations for the implementation of Youthpass.
– To explore the concepts and practice of recognition and validation of non-formal learning in the Youth in Action Programme.
– To compare viewpoints and opinions about the introduction of Youthpass in the different countries.
– To use the multiplying resources of the Training Course for the further implementation of Youthpass.
– To use the Training Course as a concrete example for implementing Youthpass in Action 4.3.
We are looking for participants who are:
– Interested people from organisations using the Youth in Action Programme and willing to work on recognition (maybe afterwards in co-operation with the NAs)
– Coming from Programme countries as well as coming from Partner countries (max. five participants)
– Able to communicate in English
Working language: English
Age limit: none
Participant's cost: none
For more details and application form please click here.