SCI-France is looking for a placement officer for the next season.
from the 9th of march to 31st of august 2009
– communicating about our projects
– placing french volunters in international workcamps and foreign volunteers in our workcamps in
– if possible, leading a workcamp
– writing infosheets, statistics, …
– organizing intercultural evenings
The PO will be working from 10 AM to 6 PM, with one hour break (13-14), 5 days a week. During his LTV period, 10 days off will be given + national holidays and week-ends.
- good french and good english !
- good understanding of volunteerism
- flexibility towards working hours
- capacity to work autonomously and seriously
- good IT skills
- excellent communication skills to motivate the volunteers
- open attitude to interculturality
The PO will be accomodated, will receive a subscription to the city bike service and pocket money.
He/she will receive a PO training as well as a workcamp leader training, and will be supported by our working team all along.
Application deadline : 9th of february 2009
Ernest Kovač and Marta Sykut
VCV outgoing placement officers
Volonterski centar Vojvodine – Volunteers' centre of Vojvodina
21000 Novi Sad
tel: +381 21 549 197
+381 65 55 04 588
fax: +381 21 549 197