LDA Niš raspisuje poziv za jednog volontera/ku za šestomesečni EVS projekat u Sloveniji
CV I MOTIVACIONO PISMO POŠALJITE NA ADRESU: email@example.com ili pozovite 0644383759
ROK ZA PRIJAVLJIVANJE: 25. JANUAR 2014.
ALL COSTS ARE COVERED (ACCOMMODATION, FOOD, LANGUAGE CLASSES, TEMPORARY RESIDENCE, AND 90% OF TRAVEL COSTS. 85 EUR POCKET MONEY EACH MONTH WILL BE PROVIDED.
1. Title of the project: ”Working in tourism as opportunity for enhancing employability”
2. Host organization: RIC Bela krajina
RIC Bela krajina is a public institution established to carry out the tasks of local tourism organizations and local business centre for planning, organizing and implementing promotional and informational activities to promote tourism and entrepreneurship, development, promotion of marketing, tourism and other services.
3. Profile of volunteers: We would like to host volunteers that are longer term unemployed, know basic English, Serbian, Croatian and willing to work and learn on field of tourism.
4. Working language: English and/or Serbian
5. Duration of the service: 02. APRIL 2014 – 29. SEPTEMBAR 2014
6. Description of the Project:
Main goal of project “Working in tourism as opportunity for enhancing employability” answers to some of the questions Europe is facing with high unemployment rate and specially very high unemployment rate among young people. We would like our volunteers to work on field of tourism and to have sense that tourism is economic category not just leisure time. They would work on different fields of tourism: promotion, project work, networking, social media, video, photography, organisation of events, analysis of tourist destinations etc.
7. Venue country and town: Slovenia, Črnomelj